Beautiful & Everlasting Steel Roofing
Steel is the fastest growing material in roofing today and provides innovative charm and everlasting protection for home and business owners alike. EDCO’s award-winning collection of roofing products - Infiniti Textured Shake, ArrowLine Shake & Slate and Generations HD, offers timeless beauty to achieve the look you desire.
Not only does a quality roof protect your most valuable asset, it significantly enhances the overall look of a house or business. When selecting a roofing product, whether new construction or a remodel project, consider your options to ensure that you make the best choice.
EDCO Steel Roofing vs. Asphalt
- EDCO steel roofing is built to last a lifetime, backed by a non-prorated limited lifetime warranty which includes an unmatched fade warranty and a Class 4 Impact Rating.
- The average life span of asphalt shingles is 15-20 years, depending upon weather conditions. Constructed of paper, tar and stone granules, asphalt shingles breakdown over time from exposure to sun, wind, snow and ice.
EDCO Steel Roofing vs. Stone Coated
- EDCO Infiniti roofing uses a proprietary thermal fusing process to permanently affix particles into the panel, providing a lifetime of consistent appearance, uniform texture and protection from the elements.
- Stone granules, which are glued to the surface, break loose over time and can accumulate in your gutters.
EDCO Steel Roofing vs. Wood Shakes
- EDCO roofing maintains its’ original natural look for a lifetime. Backed by a limited lifetime, non-prorated warranty, your roof will maintain its beautiful appearance for years to come.
- With constant exposure to sun, moisture and potential mildew build up, wood shakes will change in appearance and decompose over time leaving your home exposed to the elements.